Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Count to 100 before a staff posts.
by Trouble July 13th 2014, 8:54 am

» EXCUSE ME WHERE ARE ALL THE PROMISED UPDATES
by Cunt July 11th 2014, 8:15 pm

» Error trying to run the .exe
by Elementry July 11th 2014, 8:40 am

» song
by Vermilion July 11th 2014, 1:22 am

» Lone's Signature Made by Lone
by eggyo July 10th 2014, 9:22 pm

» Report & Suggestions
by BamBam July 10th 2014, 9:00 pm

» Elementry's INTERN application.
by Lone July 10th 2014, 5:16 pm

» XXAZN420NLXX INTERN APPLICATION
by eli July 10th 2014, 5:10 pm

» Moderator Application [Mutalisk]
by timothyk411 July 10th 2014, 3:52 pm

» Highly Possible Return
by Kawaii July 10th 2014, 3:19 pm

Top posters
Faze (241)
[Yusa] Mod application  Vote_lcap[Yusa] Mod application  Voting_bar[Yusa] Mod application  Vote_rcap 
Vermilion (176)
[Yusa] Mod application  Vote_lcap[Yusa] Mod application  Voting_bar[Yusa] Mod application  Vote_rcap 
Kawaii (150)
Lucy (148)
Italy (74)
Legend (73)
Trouble (71)
Brooke. (50)
Kuroko (41)
BamBam (39)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Yusa] Mod application  Empty [Yusa] Mod application July 9th 2014, 12:00 am

Pooksie

Pooksie

Name: Vy
IGN: Yusa
Timezone: +10
Active hours (EST): Nearly all day

What is the role of a Moderator?
To help members out if they need help and i am knowledgeable of the Forum [Forummotion] i used this forum ages ago so i know it well how to use it.

Why do you want to be a Moderator?
I got a lot of good ideas for the Forum and in-game. i like being a Forum Mod because i am always interested to see what people post up Funny things and bad things

Why should we pick you?
I should be Pick because i am a caring person and like to help people out also i used to help my friend to make his forum for other games for his guild and clan.

Extra Information (optional):
Hope i get accepted Smile

2[Yusa] Mod application  Empty Re: [Yusa] Mod application July 9th 2014, 12:33 am

TI-84

IM SURE WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU ONE OF EXODUS' MODS.

BUT, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU GET TO KNOW THE SERVER FIRST.

I AM NOT A GM. I AM TI-84

3[Yusa] Mod application  Empty Re: [Yusa] Mod application July 9th 2014, 10:17 am

Kawaii

Kawaii

It seems like you've just joined.
I'd strongly suggest that you get to know the community more before applying.
Good luck!

4[Yusa] Mod application  Empty Re: [Yusa] Mod application July 9th 2014, 11:47 am

Meepo

Meepo

Not to sound mean, but a decent forum moderator should always look out for proper grammar and understanding of said language - it just felt very lacking in that department (especially given the extremely short answers; but who knows, the questions are not the best either).

Good luck, though!

5[Yusa] Mod application  Empty Re: [Yusa] Mod application July 9th 2014, 3:19 pm

Vermilion

Meepo wrote:Not to sound mean, but a decent forum moderator should always look out for proper grammar and understanding of said language - it just felt very lacking in that department (especially given the extremely short answers; but who knows, the questions are not the best either).

Good luck, though!
fully agree with u

6[Yusa] Mod application  Empty Re: [Yusa] Mod application July 9th 2014, 6:40 pm

Lucy

Lucy

I also agree with the comments above! And it was a bit short too.

7[Yusa] Mod application  Empty Re: [Yusa] Mod application July 9th 2014, 7:14 pm

Vermilion

Pooksie wrote:
i like being a Forum Mod because i am always interested to see what people post up Funny things and bad things
what?
very bad application, should get closed

8[Yusa] Mod application  Empty Re: [Yusa] Mod application July 10th 2014, 12:19 am

Kawaii

Kawaii

Also tbh, it should be much more than just 1 sentence. It makes the application lame and simple as hell.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum