Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Count to 100 before a staff posts.
by Trouble July 13th 2014, 8:54 am

» EXCUSE ME WHERE ARE ALL THE PROMISED UPDATES
by Cunt July 11th 2014, 8:15 pm

» Error trying to run the .exe
by Elementry July 11th 2014, 8:40 am

» song
by Vermilion July 11th 2014, 1:22 am

» Lone's Signature Made by Lone
by eggyo July 10th 2014, 9:22 pm

» Report & Suggestions
by BamBam July 10th 2014, 9:00 pm

» Elementry's INTERN application.
by Lone July 10th 2014, 5:16 pm

» XXAZN420NLXX INTERN APPLICATION
by eli July 10th 2014, 5:10 pm

» Moderator Application [Mutalisk]
by timothyk411 July 10th 2014, 3:52 pm

» Highly Possible Return
by Kawaii July 10th 2014, 3:19 pm

Top posters
Faze (241)
Bam's Intern Application Vote_lcapBam's Intern Application Voting_barBam's Intern Application Vote_rcap 
Vermilion (176)
Bam's Intern Application Vote_lcapBam's Intern Application Voting_barBam's Intern Application Vote_rcap 
Kawaii (150)
Lucy (148)
Italy (74)
Legend (73)
Trouble (71)
Brooke. (50)
Kuroko (41)
BamBam (39)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bam's Intern Application Empty Bam's Intern Application June 25th 2014, 7:35 pm

BamBam

BamBam

Name: Brandon
IGN: Brandon
Timezone: -6 Central Standard Time
Playing hours (EST): I play a lot so it's hard to specify
Prior GM experience (optional): I was a GM on MidnightMS
Proof - Bam's Intern Application GM

How long have you been a part of the Exodus community(In game and forums)? I started playing Exodus and became active on the forums on Tuesday, July 24th. Although that does not seem like a long time I spent a lot of the time since I joined the server figuring out commands and figuring out what npc does what.

What is the role of an Intern? Although an Intern isn't a GM they still have many roles. These roles include assisting players, assisting the staff, hosting events, helping on the xat chat, and staying active on the forums and in game. Basically the Intern's are the ones that do a lot of the odd jobs that the fellow staff may be to busy to do.

Why do you want to be an Intern? I want to be an Intern to not only help the server but to help the fellow people in game. I want to be able to watch the server grow and be there to help everyone out at the same time.

How would you catch and punish hackers? If I suspect someone is hacking the first thing to do would be go into hide and either take a screenshot for proof or record. I prefer to record because it is easier to identify the hack. After that I would report the finding of my evidence and what the player was doing to someone above my rank and then deal with the situation based on how they would like to handle it.

Why should we pick you? One of the biggest things I can offer is my experience in being a GM. I've handled a lot of different situations from hackers to player disputes. I always try my best to interact with the community to ensure that everyone is enjoying the server. I also have a lot of free time especially seeing as it is summer I will be home pretty much everyday and even if I'm not I have a laptop, so I can be active almost every day.

Extra Information (optional): I've been playing Maplestory since I was about seven years old so I have a great deal of experience with Maplestory. I also ask the Staff of the server to not accept me because of our friendships but because you truly believe that I deserve the spot.
I will continue to play the server regardless if I get the spot or not.

Happy Mapling!
Thanks for Reading~

2Bam's Intern Application Empty Re: Bam's Intern Application June 26th 2014, 9:17 am

Lucy

Lucy

A 7-year-old playing maple...Must have been some ladies man. Ahah good luck! =)

3Bam's Intern Application Empty Re: Bam's Intern Application June 26th 2014, 10:38 am

Kawaii

Kawaii

Really wonderful application!
I wish you good luck, Brandon!

4Bam's Intern Application Empty Re: Bam's Intern Application June 26th 2014, 12:00 pm

eli

Yes! We need more staff!

5Bam's Intern Application Empty Re: Bam's Intern Application June 26th 2014, 12:16 pm

Vermilion

eli wrote:Yes! We need more staff!
LOL ikr

6Bam's Intern Application Empty Re: Bam's Intern Application June 26th 2014, 12:44 pm

BamBam

BamBam

Thanks everyone for reading and your feedback? lol

7Bam's Intern Application Empty Re: Bam's Intern Application June 26th 2014, 1:17 pm

Vermilion

i dont understand why ppl keep applying while we have 7 staff

8Bam's Intern Application Empty Re: Bam's Intern Application June 26th 2014, 1:30 pm

BamBam

BamBam

Vermilion wrote:i dont understand why ppl keep applying while we have 7 staff
Because keep in mind the server is growing and soon they will need more than just 7 members as staff

9Bam's Intern Application Empty Re: Bam's Intern Application June 26th 2014, 2:22 pm

Vermilion

7 is just enough for 30 players or even more

10Bam's Intern Application Empty Re: Bam's Intern Application June 26th 2014, 4:13 pm

Faze

Faze

GameMaster
GameMaster
Their looking for interns, yeah interns are staff but their ranked below GM's. Once the server grows more then the interns become gm's

11Bam's Intern Application Empty Re: Bam's Intern Application June 27th 2014, 1:53 pm

mdma

mdma

Accepted.
Welcome to the team!

12Bam's Intern Application Empty Re: Bam's Intern Application June 27th 2014, 2:18 pm

mdma

mdma

Bam's Intern Application 331et15

13Bam's Intern Application Empty Re: Bam's Intern Application June 27th 2014, 2:26 pm

BamBam

BamBam

Lol I love how he cut out the rest of the conversation

14Bam's Intern Application Empty Re: Bam's Intern Application June 27th 2014, 5:37 pm

eli

wtf maple is life reject that bitch

15Bam's Intern Application Empty Re: Bam's Intern Application June 28th 2014, 5:08 am

Faze

Faze

GameMaster
GameMaster
Lol yes maple is life. Without it we die..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum