Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Count to 100 before a staff posts.
by Trouble July 13th 2014, 8:54 am

» EXCUSE ME WHERE ARE ALL THE PROMISED UPDATES
by Cunt July 11th 2014, 8:15 pm

» Error trying to run the .exe
by Elementry July 11th 2014, 8:40 am

» song
by Vermilion July 11th 2014, 1:22 am

» Lone's Signature Made by Lone
by eggyo July 10th 2014, 9:22 pm

» Report & Suggestions
by BamBam July 10th 2014, 9:00 pm

» Elementry's INTERN application.
by Lone July 10th 2014, 5:16 pm

» XXAZN420NLXX INTERN APPLICATION
by eli July 10th 2014, 5:10 pm

» Moderator Application [Mutalisk]
by timothyk411 July 10th 2014, 3:52 pm

» Highly Possible Return
by Kawaii July 10th 2014, 3:19 pm

Top posters
Faze (241)
Trouble's Intern/GM application Vote_lcapTrouble's Intern/GM application Voting_barTrouble's Intern/GM application Vote_rcap 
Vermilion (176)
Trouble's Intern/GM application Vote_lcapTrouble's Intern/GM application Voting_barTrouble's Intern/GM application Vote_rcap 
Kawaii (150)
Lucy (148)
Italy (74)
Legend (73)
Trouble (71)
Brooke. (50)
Kuroko (41)
BamBam (39)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trouble's Intern/GM application Empty Trouble's Intern/GM application July 3rd 2014, 2:10 pm

Trouble

Trouble

Name: Shaked, pronounced Shakked.
IGN: Trouble
Timezone: + 3:00
Playing hours (EST): I'm on summer vacation so I can play 10 hours a day.. And when I have school I play to a maximum of 6 hours. Also on Saturdays I play more then 6 hours..

Prior GM experience (optional): I was a part of opening a server but unfortunately they closed it before it came out.. I helped with codes and I learned a lot of GM commands.

How long have you been a part of the Exodus community(In game and forums)? I registed just today but I was online ALL the day and I really learned the server and met friends.

What is the role of an Intern? The role of an Intern is to learn from GMs and help when their busy, they also make events and help people but they're in learning process.

Why do you want to be an Intern? I want to be an Intern to host events, help people with their problems, and make this server the best I can.

Why should we pick you?
I think that you should pick me because I have a great experience in maplestory private servers, I'm addicted to this game, I'm friendly and I can be serious when necessary.

Extra Information (optional): I can also help with codes because I have experience with it, when I helped opening a server I was the coder and as I said I have lots of GM commands..

Also, I played for I think 6 years on MapleStory privare servers.
Here is a list of some Pservers I played on:
MapleSwitch
AutumnStory
MapleRoyals
SquirMS
ExalosMS
MapleAffinity

And I think this is the server with the nicest community.

Ty
~Trouble~  tongue

Last edited by Trouble on July 4th 2014, 5:28 am; edited 5 times in total

2Trouble's Intern/GM application Empty Re: Trouble's Intern/GM application July 3rd 2014, 2:18 pm

pubby

pubby

hello
you seem to have a good application put together
good luck!

3Trouble's Intern/GM application Empty Re: Trouble's Intern/GM application July 3rd 2014, 5:35 pm

Faze

Faze

GameMaster
GameMaster
Hi Trouble

4Trouble's Intern/GM application Empty Re: Trouble's Intern/GM application July 3rd 2014, 5:38 pm

Trouble

Trouble

Faze wrote:Hi Trouble

Hi  Wink 

5Trouble's Intern/GM application Empty Re: Trouble's Intern/GM application July 3rd 2014, 6:03 pm

Faze

Faze

GameMaster
GameMaster
lol! 

6Trouble's Intern/GM application Empty Re: Trouble's Intern/GM application July 3rd 2014, 7:05 pm

Vermilion

penis!

7Trouble's Intern/GM application Empty Re: Trouble's Intern/GM application July 3rd 2014, 7:06 pm

Vermilion

btw this app so short i think u should edit it and expand and put more effort to it

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum