You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello im the famous DarkNeyo aka DarkFrog Empty Hello im the famous DarkNeyo aka DarkFrog on June 9th 2014, 4:09 am

DarkNeyo

DarkNeyo

Herro i used to play MidnightMS with alot of cool friends there it was the best times ever haha we had so much fun and would stay up so late and i think at one moment i got grounded cus of how late i sayed up lol but it was cool and i would love to meet you guys or re-meet cus i might not of remembered u D: its been a while

[Info]

Age> 14

Birthday> Jan/11/2000

Name> Ebraheem(I know i hate my name too)

Games I like to play> Gta IV, Minecraft(not so much now), Maplestory(i guess)

Things i like to do> Code(ALOT), Skateboard, Listen to music(OFWGKTA), fap

[Some cool images i put together...]

Hello im the famous DarkNeyo aka DarkFrog ZHmiRGx
--------------------
Hello im the famous DarkNeyo aka DarkFrog IMiMyzv

View user profile
Italy

Italy

Founder
Founder
Oh jeez we go way back to the MidnightMS crew... welcome to Exodus!!!

View user profile http://exodustalk.forumotion.com
Leaf

Leaf

Hello! Welcome to Exodus! I think I have seen you at MidnightMS well... Anyways! Lets make good memories here!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annie
View user profile
Brooke.

Brooke.

GameMaster
GameMaster
Welcome to Exodus! hehe, I hope we can be good friends!~

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i like unicorns.
Hello im the famous DarkNeyo aka DarkFrog 2a7e6uq
this is an outdated screenshot from before the server was released, i'm only gamemaster~
View user profile
Italy

Italy

Founder
Founder
Brooke. wrote:
Welcome to Exodus! hehe, I hope we can be good friends!~

Nice siggy, Brooke Razz

Toronto

Toronto

OMG DARK FROG ITS FLARE! I might have changed it to Banana not sure but hey! WB Very Happy

View user profile
DarkNeyo

DarkNeyo

Toronto wrote:OMG DARK FROG ITS FLARE! I might have changed it to Banana not sure but hey! WB Very Happy

Hey dude i remember u Very Happy

View user profile
zimbabwe

zimbabwe

heeeeeeeeyaaa !!! x) do you remember me? i was 420lover on mindightms!

View user profile
DarkNeyo

DarkNeyo

zimbabwe wrote:heeeeeeeeyaaa !!! x) do you remember me? i was 420lover on mindightms!

D: i dont remember u :'(

View user profile

10Hello im the famous DarkNeyo aka DarkFrog Empty Re: Hello im the famous DarkNeyo aka DarkFrog on June 9th 2014, 10:01 pm

zimbabwe

zimbabwe

wow :I rudeeeee?

View user profile

11Hello im the famous DarkNeyo aka DarkFrog Empty Re: Hello im the famous DarkNeyo aka DarkFrog on June 9th 2014, 10:02 pm

DarkNeyo

DarkNeyo

zimbabwe wrote:wow :I rudeeeee?

How am i rude? im saying this as nice as i possibly can.

View user profile

12Hello im the famous DarkNeyo aka DarkFrog Empty Re: Hello im the famous DarkNeyo aka DarkFrog on June 9th 2014, 10:03 pm

zimbabwe

zimbabwe

DarkNeyo wrote:

cuz u don't remember me. its whatevs tho. add me on here as a friend lets be friends Smile

View user profile

13Hello im the famous DarkNeyo aka DarkFrog Empty Re: Hello im the famous DarkNeyo aka DarkFrog on June 9th 2014, 10:04 pm

DarkNeyo

DarkNeyo

zimbabwe wrote:
DarkNeyo wrote:

cuz u don't remember me. its whatevs tho. add me on here as a friend lets be friends Smile

Sounds good. Smile

View user profile

14Hello im the famous DarkNeyo aka DarkFrog Empty Re: Hello im the famous DarkNeyo aka DarkFrog on June 10th 2014, 7:52 pm

Duck

Duck

I remember you quite a bit actually. It makes me happy that you have fond memories of Midnight. We were small but we were family c:

View user profile

15Hello im the famous DarkNeyo aka DarkFrog Empty Re: Hello im the famous DarkNeyo aka DarkFrog on June 10th 2014, 10:17 pm

DarkNeyo

DarkNeyo

Duck wrote:I remember you quite a bit actually. It makes me happy that you have fond memories of Midnight. We were small but we were family c:

True Story.

View user profile

16Hello im the famous DarkNeyo aka DarkFrog Empty Re: Hello im the famous DarkNeyo aka DarkFrog on June 10th 2014, 10:20 pm

Italy

Italy

Founder
Founder
Grats on most active topic already. You really are famous!  Haha.

17Hello im the famous DarkNeyo aka DarkFrog Empty Re: Hello im the famous DarkNeyo aka DarkFrog on June 10th 2014, 11:26 pm

Toronto

Toronto

SORA <3

View user profile

18Hello im the famous DarkNeyo aka DarkFrog Empty Re: Hello im the famous DarkNeyo aka DarkFrog on June 12th 2014, 8:00 pm

Hopeslessly

Hopeslessly

o: holla
its paige

balloon music is the future
View user profile

19Hello im the famous DarkNeyo aka DarkFrog Empty Re: Hello im the famous DarkNeyo aka DarkFrog on June 13th 2014, 9:48 pm

Leaf

Leaf

Toronto wrote:SORA <3

That's Sora? Steph?

Annie
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum