Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Count to 100 before a staff posts.
by Trouble July 13th 2014, 8:54 am

» EXCUSE ME WHERE ARE ALL THE PROMISED UPDATES
by Cunt July 11th 2014, 8:15 pm

» Error trying to run the .exe
by Elementry July 11th 2014, 8:40 am

» song
by Vermilion July 11th 2014, 1:22 am

» Lone's Signature Made by Lone
by eggyo July 10th 2014, 9:22 pm

» Report & Suggestions
by BamBam July 10th 2014, 9:00 pm

» Elementry's INTERN application.
by Lone July 10th 2014, 5:16 pm

» XXAZN420NLXX INTERN APPLICATION
by eli July 10th 2014, 5:10 pm

» Moderator Application [Mutalisk]
by timothyk411 July 10th 2014, 3:52 pm

» Highly Possible Return
by Kawaii July 10th 2014, 3:19 pm

Top posters
Faze (241)
Annie's Intern Application Vote_lcapAnnie's Intern Application Voting_barAnnie's Intern Application Vote_rcap 
Vermilion (176)
Annie's Intern Application Vote_lcapAnnie's Intern Application Voting_barAnnie's Intern Application Vote_rcap 
Kawaii (150)
Lucy (148)
Italy (74)
Legend (73)
Trouble (71)
Brooke. (50)
Kuroko (41)
BamBam (39)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Annie's Intern Application Empty Annie's Intern Application June 7th 2014, 7:27 am

Leaf

Leaf

Name: Annie
IGN: Annie
Timezone: UTC +10
Playing hours (EST):
I will try to be on as much as possible. Mostly I wouldn't be on as MUCH because of studies.

Prior GM experience (optional):
I don't have much experience of being a GameMaster but I have been on many new servers and servers which were in beta mode.

How long have you been a part of the Exodus community(In game and forums)?
I've known Rob (Italy? I think..?) for 8 or 9 months I think? I'm not even sure... I've joined his servers many times and I was already registered here before I even came on.

What is the role of an Intern?
The role of an Intern is to make sure the community stays happy and make sure nothing bad happens. I think that the community is the most important thing in a server. There is also another role that an Intern has to play. It is helping new players and people who are having trouble with some things that they are not familiar with. Also, an Intern has to catch hackers and report them to a person with an higher rank. For example: A GameMaster.

Why do you want to be an Intern?
I have joined MANY servers such as: EuoniaMS, MidnightMS, HawtMS, MapleSwitch and many more. I have seen the Interns and GameMasters in those great servers and found out how great it must be being someone special and being able to help everyone to make the server grow even bigger than it already is. Being part of the staff team was pretty much my dream... (I'm such an Maplestory freak o__o) I have applied many times but I have been denied  because I was not online very much due to studies.

How would you catch and punish hackers?
If someone tells me that someone was hacking, I will try to get as much evidence as possible to see if that person was telling the truth. If that hacker is actually hacking, I will get a screen shot and deal with it myself if it wasn't that much of a problem. If it was a big issue I will report it to the other staff members and look this through and decide with the other staff members that the hacker will be banned or temp banned, etc.

Why should we pick you?
I think I have researched enough about GameMasters and Interns. This may be not a good reason but I have been wanting to be a Intern even though this position is lower than a GameMaster and have less commands. Firstly, I can be very serious in serious situations which means I wouldn't be falling back on anything. Secondly, I have been watching GameMasters lately and I learnt how to keep the community alive. Thirdly, I'm very friendly! I love to make friends and If you be my friend... I'll slaughter you with love. No I'm joking. Anyways, I think I would be a good fit for this position.

Extra information: I have dem cookies...

Last edited by Leaf on June 23rd 2014, 4:21 am; edited 4 times in total

2Annie's Intern Application Empty Re: Annie's Intern Application June 7th 2014, 7:22 pm

Brooke.

Brooke.

GameMaster
GameMaster
You should really stick to one colour. The yellow was very hard to read and multiple colours makes it look very messy, to me at least. I also noticed there were a few English/Grammar mistakes, not too big but still there. Some of your answers seemed to be a bit on the vague side, but these aside, your application is good. Good luck.

Last edited by Brooke. on June 7th 2014, 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Annie's Intern Application Empty Re: Annie's Intern Application June 7th 2014, 7:30 pm

Leaf

Leaf

thank you c: I know my application isn't that good but... I tried..? LOLL

4Annie's Intern Application Empty Re: Annie's Intern Application June 7th 2014, 7:42 pm

Brooke.

Brooke.

GameMaster
GameMaster
Leaf wrote:thank you c: I know my application isn't that good but... I tried..? LOLL

I wouldn't say it isn't that good, just needs some improvements.

5Annie's Intern Application Empty Re: Annie's Intern Application June 8th 2014, 12:06 pm

Hopeslessly

Hopeslessly

hi annie. your application was good. I agree with Brooke, stick to one color from now on. too colorful can sometimes be hard to read and very distracting, people may not read the entire thing.
anyways.
I remember even though school was just starting for most people, I saw you on a lot in Midnight and occasionally Switch back when I actually enjoyed Switch. You don't have experience, but you've witnessed gms and interns work.
one thing, someone should not have to tell you that somebody was hacking. hopefully you'd also use the command for hackers (I don't know the command, but still.) to see who was hacking instead of waiting for somebody to tell you.
bottom line, this application was good. few questionable areas, but it was good. exodus is a great place to get some training with the staff they have here.
good luck.

6Annie's Intern Application Empty Re: Annie's Intern Application June 8th 2014, 6:34 pm

Leaf

Leaf

Brooke. wrote:
Leaf wrote:thank you c: I know my application isn't that good but... I tried..? LOLL

I wouldn't say it isn't that good, just needs some improvements.

yeah.. I forgot to mention this in the application "If I find someone hacking myself I will tell the other staff members and" and so on..

But really I think I wrote this application better than I did for MidnightMS. Thank you for the tips.

7Annie's Intern Application Empty Re: Annie's Intern Application June 9th 2014, 10:05 pm

zimbabwe

zimbabwe

it was actually a really good app to be honest Smile but since i don't like you i put -1 vote sorry

8Annie's Intern Application Empty Re: Annie's Intern Application June 9th 2014, 11:46 pm

Leaf

Leaf

zimbabwe wrote:it was actually a really good app to be honest :)but since i don't like you i  put -1 vote sorry

Thank you c: It's ok that you don't like me

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum