You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 zimba's pics! :) on June 9th 2014, 10:07 pm

avatar

zimbabwe

Junior Member
Junior Member
please don't be mean nice comments only.



me when i was a new born fabulous as always vv down ther



OH and of course my avatar pic!! Smile)

View user profile

2 Re: zimba's pics! :) on June 10th 2014, 12:00 am

avatar

Leaf

Member
Member
Wait.. Is this actually you? I imagined something different


____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Annie
View user profile

3 Re: zimba's pics! :) on June 10th 2014, 12:06 am

avatar

zimbabwe

Junior Member
Junior Member
Leaf wrote:Wait.. Is this actually you? I imagined something different

nAAAAH??? wtf? of course it's meee ?? what did you expect LMAo and dont fuckin call me a black hobo anymore.

View user profile

4 Re: zimba's pics! :) on June 10th 2014, 1:06 am

avatar

Leaf

Member
Member
zimbabwe wrote:
Leaf wrote:Wait.. Is this actually you? I imagined something different

nAAAAH??? wtf? of course it's meee ?? what did you expect LMAo and dont fuckin call me a black hobo anymore.

I wasn't going to...


____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Annie
View user profile

5 Re: zimba's pics! :) on June 10th 2014, 11:27 pm

avatar

Toronto

Junior Member
Junior Member
LOL ANNIE XD

View user profile

6 Re: zimba's pics! :) on June 11th 2014, 12:08 pm


Vermilion

Senior Member
Senior Member
zimbabwe, go to hell you lifeless cunt

View user profile

7 Re: zimba's pics! :) on June 11th 2014, 2:24 pm

avatar

DarkNeyo

Junior Member
Junior Member
Vermilion wrote:zimbabwe, go to hell you lifeless cunt

Thats not very nice Sad

View user profile

8 Re: zimba's pics! :) on June 11th 2014, 2:56 pm


Vermilion

Senior Member
Senior Member
You don't see she's trolling, and that's annoying as fuck.

View user profile

9 Re: zimba's pics! :) on June 11th 2014, 3:56 pm

avatar

DarkNeyo

Junior Member
Junior Member
Vermilion wrote:You don't see she's trolling, and that's annoying as fuck.

-_- she could be for real dude

View user profile

10 Re: zimba's pics! :) on June 11th 2014, 4:06 pm


Vermilion

Senior Member
Senior Member
Yeah, of course. Seems like its your first year in MapleStory's Private Server community.

View user profile

11 Re: zimba's pics! :) on June 11th 2014, 5:24 pm

avatar

DarkNeyo

Junior Member
Junior Member
Vermilion wrote:Yeah, of course. Seems like its your first year in MapleStory's Private Server community.

Its not -_- i have been playing private server & GMS for years now i know it might be a troll be just dont be rude cause if its not hen your going to look like the bad guy im just saying its not nice to call people names and point fingers.

View user profile

12 Re: zimba's pics! :) on June 11th 2014, 5:32 pm

avatar

zimbabwe

Junior Member
Junior Member
DarkNeyo wrote:
Vermilion wrote:Yeah, of course. Seems like its your first year in MapleStory's Private Server community.

Its not -_- i have been playing private server & GMS for years now i know it might be a troll be just dont be rude cause if its not hen your going to look like the bad guy im just saying its not nice to call people names and point fingers.

thank you... darkNeo!!!! so respectful. <33 Smile xoxo

View user profile

13 Re: zimba's pics! :) on June 11th 2014, 5:35 pm

avatar

DarkNeyo

Junior Member
Junior Member
zimbabwe wrote:
DarkNeyo wrote:
Vermilion wrote:Yeah, of course. Seems like its your first year in MapleStory's Private Server community.

Its not -_- i have been playing private server & GMS for years now i know it might be a troll be just dont be rude cause if its not hen your going to look like the bad guy im just saying its not nice to call people names and point fingers.

thank you... darkNeo!!!! so respectful. <33 Smile xoxo

No Problem. Smile

View user profile

14 Re: zimba's pics! :) on June 11th 2014, 5:49 pm


Vermilion

Senior Member
Senior Member
I won't be surprised if her name is Rebecca by any chance. And if you're years into the community, you should already know it is obviously a lifeless troll, another attention seeking bitch.

View user profile

15 Re: zimba's pics! :) on June 11th 2014, 5:54 pm

avatar

zimbabwe

Junior Member
Junior Member
Vermilion wrote:I won't be surprised if her name is Rebecca by any chance. And if you're years into the community, you should already know it is obviously a lifeless troll, another attention seeking bitch.

maan your new ass aint know shit. why u gotta be so rude?

View user profile

16 Re: zimba's pics! :) on June 12th 2014, 8:22 am


Vermilion

Senior Member
Senior Member
I am gonna be rude to people who are trolling like yourself.

View user profile

17 Re: zimba's pics! :) on June 12th 2014, 8:02 pm

avatar

Hopeslessly

Junior Member
Junior Member
A++ face gg


____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


balloon music is the future
View user profile

18 Re: zimba's pics! :) on June 13th 2014, 11:28 pm

avatar

Leaf

Member
Member
I first thought she was a troll too. But sometimes you have to trust her. I'm pretty sure this isn't her but I'll believe that she is


____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Annie
View user profile

19 Re: zimba's pics! :) on June 13th 2014, 11:31 pm

avatar

Leaf

Member
Member
uh I repeated the something lmfao


____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Annie
View user profile

20 Re: zimba's pics! :) on June 14th 2014, 4:13 am


Vermilion

Senior Member
Senior Member
Trusting people on the internet? Razz

View user profile

21 Re: zimba's pics! :) on June 14th 2014, 4:19 am

avatar

Leaf

Member
Member
Vermilion wrote:Trusting people on the internet? Razz

Not really.


____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Annie
View user profile

22 Re: zimba's pics! :) on June 14th 2014, 5:18 am


Vermilion

Senior Member
Senior Member
Well that's what you said Wink

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum