Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Count to 100 before a staff posts.
by Trouble July 13th 2014, 8:54 am

» EXCUSE ME WHERE ARE ALL THE PROMISED UPDATES
by Cunt July 11th 2014, 8:15 pm

» Error trying to run the .exe
by Elementry July 11th 2014, 8:40 am

» song
by Vermilion July 11th 2014, 1:22 am

» Lone's Signature Made by Lone
by eggyo July 10th 2014, 9:22 pm

» Report & Suggestions
by BamBam July 10th 2014, 9:00 pm

» Elementry's INTERN application.
by Lone July 10th 2014, 5:16 pm

» XXAZN420NLXX INTERN APPLICATION
by eli July 10th 2014, 5:10 pm

» Moderator Application [Mutalisk]
by timothyk411 July 10th 2014, 3:52 pm

» Highly Possible Return
by Kawaii July 10th 2014, 3:19 pm

Top posters
Faze (241)
Adding onto the sentence Vote_lcapAdding onto the sentence Voting_barAdding onto the sentence Vote_rcap 
Vermilion (176)
Adding onto the sentence Vote_lcapAdding onto the sentence Voting_barAdding onto the sentence Vote_rcap 
Kawaii (150)
Lucy (148)
Italy (74)
Legend (73)
Trouble (71)
Brooke. (50)
Kuroko (41)
BamBam (39)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Adding onto the sentence Empty Adding onto the sentence June 15th 2014, 5:25 pm

Lucy

Lucy

Basically I will start up with the first fragment of a sentence and each person will just keep adding on.

The plunger landed...

2Adding onto the sentence Empty Re: Adding onto the sentence June 15th 2014, 6:14 pm

Brooke.

Brooke.

GameMaster
GameMaster
in Robby's pants

3Adding onto the sentence Empty Re: Adding onto the sentence June 16th 2014, 10:19 am

Lucy

Lucy

The plunger landed in Robby's pants which tickled

4Adding onto the sentence Empty Re: Adding onto the sentence June 16th 2014, 1:08 pm

Vermilion

his small dick

5Adding onto the sentence Empty Re: Adding onto the sentence June 16th 2014, 1:20 pm

Italy

Italy

Founder
Founder
and then he said fuck you castiel

https://exodustalk.forumotion.com

6Adding onto the sentence Empty Re: Adding onto the sentence June 16th 2014, 1:23 pm

Vermilion

and thus, rob's life has ended.

7Adding onto the sentence Empty Re: Adding onto the sentence June 16th 2014, 1:24 pm

Italy

Italy

Founder
Founder
wow you can't end the story this is lucy's game not yours.

8Adding onto the sentence Empty Re: Adding onto the sentence June 16th 2014, 1:29 pm

Vermilion

I did not end the game, I have ended your life, rob. LEARN THE DIFFERENCE!

9Adding onto the sentence Empty Re: Adding onto the sentence June 16th 2014, 1:31 pm

Italy

Italy

Founder
Founder
hmm i'm not sure you caught onto the fact that i was trying to say i was the main part of the story and ending my life meant ending the story... guess not though

10Adding onto the sentence Empty Re: Adding onto the sentence June 16th 2014, 1:49 pm

Vermilion

ok then, start over. There was once a MapleStory server

11Adding onto the sentence Empty Re: Adding onto the sentence June 16th 2014, 2:04 pm

Italy

Italy

Founder
Founder
called Exodus

12Adding onto the sentence Empty Re: Adding onto the sentence June 16th 2014, 2:10 pm

Vermilion

And its owner was called Rob

13Adding onto the sentence Empty Re: Adding onto the sentence June 16th 2014, 7:20 pm

Brooke.

Brooke.

GameMaster
GameMaster
and Rob was a gay potato

14Adding onto the sentence Empty Re: Adding onto the sentence June 17th 2014, 9:51 am

Lucy

Lucy

that met a unicorn one day

15Adding onto the sentence Empty Re: Adding onto the sentence June 17th 2014, 1:49 pm

Vermilion

and they unicorn ran away because of his ugly face

16Adding onto the sentence Empty Re: Adding onto the sentence June 18th 2014, 2:26 am

Leaf

Leaf

but then rob cried because the pink unicorn ran away.

17Adding onto the sentence Empty Re: Adding onto the sentence June 18th 2014, 2:43 am

Vermilion

a day later, rob was praying for the unicorn to come back

18Adding onto the sentence Empty Re: Adding onto the sentence June 18th 2014, 4:17 am

Leaf

Leaf

Vermilion wrote:a day later, rob was praying for the unicorn to come back

but then, Rob saw something and came running towards him. It was a pink ugly horse right in front of Rob's face

19Adding onto the sentence Empty Re: Adding onto the sentence June 18th 2014, 6:11 am

Vermilion

rob was happy, because he likes pink ugly horses. after a few days of hanging out with the ugly horse, rob started to think about the unicorn again. he decided to make a step

20Adding onto the sentence Empty Re: Adding onto the sentence June 18th 2014, 8:27 am

Lucy

Lucy

in the world of unicorns where he found his old friend chugging down shots of vodka with other lady unicorns around him

21Adding onto the sentence Empty Re: Adding onto the sentence June 18th 2014, 8:52 am

Vermilion

rob slowly walked towards the unicorn

22Adding onto the sentence Empty Re: Adding onto the sentence June 18th 2014, 6:08 pm

Kuroko

Kuroko

who was scared of humans

23Adding onto the sentence Empty Re: Adding onto the sentence June 22nd 2014, 10:41 am

Lucy

Lucy

and the unicorn prepared his horn

24Adding onto the sentence Empty Re: Adding onto the sentence June 22nd 2014, 7:14 pm

Faze

Faze

GameMaster
GameMaster
Everyday Rob cried silently in his bedroom just waiting for the unicorn to return

25Adding onto the sentence Empty Re: Adding onto the sentence June 22nd 2014, 7:47 pm

Lucy

Lucy

Faze wrote:Everyday Rob cried silently in his bedroom just waiting for the unicorn to return

ahaha i think u added on to the last comment on the first page and not the second xP or maybe not. i was hoping for some intense action

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum