Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Count to 100 before a staff posts.
by Trouble July 13th 2014, 8:54 am

» EXCUSE ME WHERE ARE ALL THE PROMISED UPDATES
by Cunt July 11th 2014, 8:15 pm

» Error trying to run the .exe
by Elementry July 11th 2014, 8:40 am

» song
by Vermilion July 11th 2014, 1:22 am

» Lone's Signature Made by Lone
by eggyo July 10th 2014, 9:22 pm

» Report & Suggestions
by BamBam July 10th 2014, 9:00 pm

» Elementry's INTERN application.
by Lone July 10th 2014, 5:16 pm

» XXAZN420NLXX INTERN APPLICATION
by eli July 10th 2014, 5:10 pm

» Moderator Application [Mutalisk]
by timothyk411 July 10th 2014, 3:52 pm

» Highly Possible Return
by Kawaii July 10th 2014, 3:19 pm

Top posters
Faze (241)
Banana's GM Application Vote_lcapBanana's GM Application Voting_barBanana's GM Application Vote_rcap 
Vermilion (176)
Banana's GM Application Vote_lcapBanana's GM Application Voting_barBanana's GM Application Vote_rcap 
Kawaii (150)
Lucy (148)
Italy (74)
Legend (73)
Trouble (71)
Brooke. (50)
Kuroko (41)
BamBam (39)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Banana's GM Application Empty Banana's GM Application June 1st 2014, 10:08 am

Toronto

Toronto

Name:Morgan Thomas-Stubbs
IGN: Banana
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)

Playing hours (EST): I will be online WHENEVER possible. I still have some homework left for school but other wise i will be active. ( Note: I have 2 houses, and wont be able to play while at my dads ). BUT I'm usually at my moms so its okay.
Prior GM experience (optional):
I had almost become a GM on the older OreoMS server, but they said they didnt have enough players for another GM.
What is the role of an Intern?
The Community is the biggest and most important aspect of a private server, and to me, an Intern should be there to make sure that the community is as happy as possible. Helping out new players, keeping order in-game and catching hackers are basically the everyday chores of an Intern. An Intern can also assist a Game master in his or her work, so that he or she can attend to more important matters.

Why do you want to be an Intern?
Well ever since I started playing maplestory private servers I have always wanted to become a GM. I know everybody does too, but I just love the idea. I have had some knowledge so I already know how to do some GM things. I don't mind if i am a GM or an Intern. I just LOVE helping other players and making sure they have fun! That' why I'd love to be an Intern.

How would you catch and punish hackers?
For hackers, I would make sure there is legitimate proof against them. Once I get the proof, I would report it to any other staff online, get an opinion on the matter, from there on we will make the decision of what to do (Temp ban, ban, etc.)

Why should we pick you?
I'm not human, therefore I know more about humans than normal... Also, I'm fun and I has cookies. I can also be downright serious, should the situation call for it... Also, I have a lack of bias for the most part. I have lots of experience with handling situations, and I'm also just a friendly guy. I usually make tons of friends on private servers. From watching GM's do their stuff, I've learned how to intrigue players and make them want to stay on the server!

Extra Information (optional):I know the server hasn't even been released yet, but I love going on and just seeing everything about the server, testing it with Rob is fun and we actually get things working and fixing errors that we found. Even if you don't decide to pick me for this position I'll still stay on this server.

Thanks for reading!

2Banana's GM Application Empty Re: Banana's GM Application June 7th 2014, 8:16 am

Leaf

Leaf

I admire you c: (LOL THIS IS SO RANDOM O__O)
man this application is good. So much information

3Banana's GM Application Empty Re: Banana's GM Application June 8th 2014, 5:03 pm

Brooke.

Brooke.

GameMaster
GameMaster
As I said with Annie, you should stick to one colour as multiple colours make it very hard and distracting to read (not to mention the messiness it makes, to me.) Welcome to the staff team, hehe.

4Banana's GM Application Empty Re: Banana's GM Application June 8th 2014, 5:41 pm

Toronto

Toronto

Thanks guys!
Most GM Applications say "Change colours or else it will be boring to read"

5Banana's GM Application Empty Re: Banana's GM Application June 8th 2014, 5:41 pm

Toronto

Toronto

Thanks guys!
Most GM Applications say "Change colours or else it will be boring to read"

6Banana's GM Application Empty Re: Banana's GM Application June 8th 2014, 6:15 pm

zimbabwe

zimbabwe

bad

7Banana's GM Application Empty Re: Banana's GM Application June 8th 2014, 6:30 pm

Toronto

Toronto

thanks zimbabwe

8Banana's GM Application Empty Re: Banana's GM Application June 11th 2014, 12:04 pm

Vermilion

I used to scam Event Points from the owner on OreoMS. So easy.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum