You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ban Appeal on June 27th 2014, 2:29 am

DrCOCONUTS

IGN: DrCOCONUTS
Who banned you?: Brooke
Ban Reason: Item Vaccing
Why should you be unbanned?: Because just wanted to see if it worked, and I wouldn't do it again.  afro 

View user profile

2 Re: Ban Appeal on June 27th 2014, 2:32 am

Brooke.

GameMaster
GameMaster
I, personally, would like to deny this application for the fact you were "testing" out item vaccing. Isn't it obvious that if you're going to hack you may get banned?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i like unicorns.

this is an outdated screenshot from before the server was released, i'm only gamemaster~
View user profile

3 Re: Ban Appeal on June 27th 2014, 2:34 am

DrCOCONUTS

Brooke. wrote:
I, personally, would like to deny this application for the fact you were "testing" out item vaccing. Isn't it obvious that if you're going to hack you may get banned?

Item vaccing isn't that big of an offense because there could of been worse thing I could of done.

View user profile

4 Re: Ban Appeal on June 27th 2014, 2:36 am

Brooke.

GameMaster
GameMaster
DrCOCONUTS wrote:
Brooke. wrote:

Item vaccing isn't that big of an offense because there could of been worse thing I could of done.

Maybe so, but it is still against our regulations.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i like unicorns.

this is an outdated screenshot from before the server was released, i'm only gamemaster~
View user profile

5 Re: Ban Appeal on June 27th 2014, 3:07 am

DrCOCONUTS

Brooke. wrote:
DrCOCONUTS wrote:
Brooke. wrote:

Maybe so, but it is still against our regulations.

Besides saying I won't do it again should be good enough because if I did do it again you could just ban me and you'd be done with me. So really you lose nothing.

View user profile

6 Re: Ban Appeal on June 27th 2014, 3:12 am

mdma

Unbanned. Please do not do this again!

View user profile

7 Re: Ban Appeal on June 27th 2014, 1:32 pm

eli

UNBAN MY BRO HE WAS SIMPLY TESTING THE ITEM VAC TO LATER REPORT IT TO A GM!

View user profile

8 Re: Ban Appeal on June 28th 2014, 5:07 am

Faze

GameMaster
GameMaster
LOL ELI

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum