Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Count to 100 before a staff posts.
by Trouble July 13th 2014, 8:54 am

» EXCUSE ME WHERE ARE ALL THE PROMISED UPDATES
by Cunt July 11th 2014, 8:15 pm

» Error trying to run the .exe
by Elementry July 11th 2014, 8:40 am

» song
by Vermilion July 11th 2014, 1:22 am

» Lone's Signature Made by Lone
by eggyo July 10th 2014, 9:22 pm

» Report & Suggestions
by BamBam July 10th 2014, 9:00 pm

» Elementry's INTERN application.
by Lone July 10th 2014, 5:16 pm

» XXAZN420NLXX INTERN APPLICATION
by eli July 10th 2014, 5:10 pm

» Moderator Application [Mutalisk]
by timothyk411 July 10th 2014, 3:52 pm

» Highly Possible Return
by Kawaii July 10th 2014, 3:19 pm

Top posters
Faze (241)
Lone's Intern/GM Application Vote_lcapLone's Intern/GM Application Voting_barLone's Intern/GM Application Vote_rcap 
Vermilion (176)
Lone's Intern/GM Application Vote_lcapLone's Intern/GM Application Voting_barLone's Intern/GM Application Vote_rcap 
Kawaii (150)
Lucy (148)
Italy (74)
Legend (73)
Trouble (71)
Brooke. (50)
Kuroko (41)
BamBam (39)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lone's Intern/GM Application Empty Lone's Intern/GM Application July 9th 2014, 2:48 pm

Lone

Lone

- Fluent with English-Yes
- Familiar with the server's aspects-Yes
- Must have knowledge of common errors and fixes-Yes
- Must not be a staff member of any sort at any other server-Yes
- You must be experienced with MapleStory private servers-Yes
- 10 non-spam posts on forums-Yes
- You are mature and you don't fool around a lot-Yes
- You need a Skype account-Yes

Name: Ever

IGN: Lone

Timezone: PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) UTC/GMT -7 hours

Playing hours (EST): I currently live in PST, so I will be 3 hours behind those in EST. Other than that, I am usually available all day, especially now that I am currently in summer break.
Monday-Friday : 10:00am-2:00 pm 3:00pm-10:00pm
Saturday-Sunday: 1:00pm-10:00pm

Prior GM experience (optional):
I do not have an actual GM experience, but I do have DGM (Donating Game Master) experience. I was a DGM in a server that just recently shut down, D. Chaos MS. But other than that, I have years of experience with private servers. I've played with various versions including v66,83,100, and 117.

How long have you been a part of the Exodus community(In game and forums)?
I just recently found out about Exodus MS around a week ago. I like searching for low-populated servers because I figure I can help owners and staff and trying to make the server more open. For my first days here in the server, I noticed that the community is not the same as some other communities that are in some of my past servers. People in my past servers were likely ignorant or just didnt care for the people around them, and thought they were 'the shit.' Mad  The community in this server is more active and loyal to the server, and I noticed that I can really connect with some of the current players.

What is the role of an Intern?
An Intern is pretty much a lower version of the gamemaster. They usually help gamemasters and try to gain experience from that person. When a GM is busy, they usually call up an intern and the intern will most likely help the GM with some problems that are going around in the server.

Why do you want to be an Intern?
I want to become an Intern because I can really help out the community with many different situations. I do speak several different languages including Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and English (Obviously) so I can help out some of those native people who come into the server. I am also a pretty good socializer. I enjoy meeting and becoming new friends with people around the server and I can really interact with people in the community. I am a good person to be around with and I really do care about my friends. With all the years of experience I've had with private servers and GMS, I think I can really help out people who are lost and do not know what to do or how to do it. I just really want to help out a brand new community and help it expand to bigger and better things.

How would you catch and punish hackers?
I think hackers are just people who are looking to get attention and do not know how to solve there problems normally. They like to take there rage out on someone for stupid reasons and usually do not try to solve it without hurting anyone. If I were to get a report about someone hacking, I would 1st ask around the server if anyone else has seen this person do something that they are not supposed to and try to find out where this person is and what he is doing. Then, I would report that person to Italy. (Our lovely owner.)  Wink 

Why should we pick you?
You should pick me because I feel like I can make this server better than what it currently is, and that I can really communicate with the people currently in the server and become the One to Love  I love you . I will help Italy with what ever problem arises in the server and help him to try and fix it, and since I am currently in summer break, I am able to be active around the server.. I really enjoy Maplestory and I really enjoy helping and interacting with people so combining the two is perfect.

Some of my Contact info:
Social media: (secret)

I hope you take the time to read and hopefully consider this application and make the right choice by choosing me. cheers

Last edited by Lone on July 10th 2014, 5:17 pm; edited 6 times in total

2Lone's Intern/GM Application Empty Re: Lone's Intern/GM Application July 9th 2014, 6:03 pm

Vermilion

giving out your skype info like that is the biggest mistake you'll ever make in here

3Lone's Intern/GM Application Empty Re: Lone's Intern/GM Application July 9th 2014, 6:36 pm

Lucy

Lucy

Nice app =) enjoyed reading it

4Lone's Intern/GM Application Empty Re: Lone's Intern/GM Application July 9th 2014, 7:52 pm

timothyk411

timothyk411

Hey, I've seen you a couple of times here and there in-game. Hi. ^^;; Anyway, it was a nice app, but it'd be nice to see you on the forums more often! In any event, I wish you good luck.

5Lone's Intern/GM Application Empty Re: Lone's Intern/GM Application July 9th 2014, 8:57 pm

Lone

Lone

Thanks, I just recently joined the Forums and once I get used to the whole cycle, I will be getting more active throughout the forums.  Very Happy Very Happy

6Lone's Intern/GM Application Empty Re: Lone's Intern/GM Application July 9th 2014, 9:02 pm

timothyk411

timothyk411

Alright. Great to have another player on board the forums. ^^

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum