Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Count to 100 before a staff posts.
by Trouble July 13th 2014, 8:54 am

» EXCUSE ME WHERE ARE ALL THE PROMISED UPDATES
by Cunt July 11th 2014, 8:15 pm

» Error trying to run the .exe
by Elementry July 11th 2014, 8:40 am

» song
by Vermilion July 11th 2014, 1:22 am

» Lone's Signature Made by Lone
by eggyo July 10th 2014, 9:22 pm

» Report & Suggestions
by BamBam July 10th 2014, 9:00 pm

» Elementry's INTERN application.
by Lone July 10th 2014, 5:16 pm

» XXAZN420NLXX INTERN APPLICATION
by eli July 10th 2014, 5:10 pm

» Moderator Application [Mutalisk]
by timothyk411 July 10th 2014, 3:52 pm

» Highly Possible Return
by Kawaii July 10th 2014, 3:19 pm

Top posters
Faze (241)
moderator application. Vote_lcapmoderator application. Voting_barmoderator application. Vote_rcap 
Vermilion (176)
moderator application. Vote_lcapmoderator application. Voting_barmoderator application. Vote_rcap 
Kawaii (150)
Lucy (148)
Italy (74)
Legend (73)
Trouble (71)
Brooke. (50)
Kuroko (41)
BamBam (39)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1moderator application. Empty moderator application. June 13th 2014, 6:24 pm

Hopeslessly

Hopeslessly

Name: Paige K.

IGN: Yuri

Timezone: GMT/UTC -4h

Active hours (EST): now; 4pm - 9 pm
after school ends {June 23rd} ; 11 am - around 1 am ish
What is the role of a Moderator? The role of a moderator is to keep things in check, not just on XAT but definitely in forums too. In XAT, a moderator should constantly check in to see if any player or hopefully future player is struggling with anything. They then should proceed to try to solve their problem and hope for success. Mods should also remove any trolls, spam accounts etc. from the XAT chat room. In the forums, a moderator should delete anything possibly hurtful in any way to any person, GM or owner included (only exception possible if it's in the rage section, I'm not exactly sure what's allowed in that section 100%.) Moderators in forums should also attach double posts into one post. Basically, a moderator takes care of any problem there is in the forums or on XAT if not already in the process of being taken care of.

Why do you want to be a Moderator? I'm applying for moderator because the owner has his hands full with completing the server, and that's completely understandable. The interns/ game masters can't be on XAT, forums and in-game all the time and I think an extra hand for forums would be beneficial to this server.

Why should we pick you? I know how to handle people, and I know most error fixes. From being GM on two servers, co-owning my own server and being on XAT when there is nothing for myself to do in the game itself, I've picked up quite a few fixes and solutions from watching people there help others.

Extra Information (optional): I've been friends with the owner for a while and I know some staff members / am familiar with most of the players so far. I don't really know what to put here. xD

2moderator application. Empty Re: moderator application. June 14th 2014, 12:22 am

Brooke.

Brooke.

GameMaster
GameMaster
The two colors kind of clash and hurt my eyes; but your application seems well thought out and like you've put a goo amount of effort into it! Good luck c:

3moderator application. Empty Re: moderator application. June 14th 2014, 4:14 am

Vermilion

Good application. +1

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum