Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Count to 100 before a staff posts.
by Trouble July 13th 2014, 8:54 am

» EXCUSE ME WHERE ARE ALL THE PROMISED UPDATES
by Cunt July 11th 2014, 8:15 pm

» Error trying to run the .exe
by Elementry July 11th 2014, 8:40 am

» song
by Vermilion July 11th 2014, 1:22 am

» Lone's Signature Made by Lone
by eggyo July 10th 2014, 9:22 pm

» Report & Suggestions
by BamBam July 10th 2014, 9:00 pm

» Elementry's INTERN application.
by Lone July 10th 2014, 5:16 pm

» XXAZN420NLXX INTERN APPLICATION
by eli July 10th 2014, 5:10 pm

» Moderator Application [Mutalisk]
by timothyk411 July 10th 2014, 3:52 pm

» Highly Possible Return
by Kawaii July 10th 2014, 3:19 pm

Top posters
Faze (241)
Kawaii's Moderator Application Vote_lcapKawaii's Moderator Application Voting_barKawaii's Moderator Application Vote_rcap 
Vermilion (176)
Kawaii's Moderator Application Vote_lcapKawaii's Moderator Application Voting_barKawaii's Moderator Application Vote_rcap 
Kawaii (150)
Lucy (148)
Italy (74)
Legend (73)
Trouble (71)
Brooke. (50)
Kuroko (41)
BamBam (39)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kawaii's Moderator Application Empty Kawaii's Moderator Application July 3rd 2014, 12:52 pm

Kawaii

Kawaii

I gave up applying for Intern, since I couldn't get it anyways, lack of dedication ingame.

Name: Justin.

IGN: Kawaii, but I barely go on it, since v83 refuses to work on my laptop.

Timezone: -5 UTC.

Active hours (EST): Practically the whole day. Mostly the afternoons, since I'm like never busy.

What is the role of a Moderator?: A role of a moderator, for me, personally, is to maintain the community itself, without it going into a frenzy. Personally, locking threads on the forums is something that forum moderators should really do over, to prevent post farming, by posting on old threads who are like 2 weeks old or something like that.

Why do you want to be a Moderator?: I think that I should be a moderator on Exodus because I seem to be ready for the job. Since it's summer, it's a great opportunity to dedicate some of my time to the community, since I really enjoy being here with you guys. Personally, I think that me being a moderator on the forums, can kind of give a better impact on the community itself. That's what I think to be honest.

Why should we pick you?: I think you should pick me because I'm quite an experienced moderator on any kind of forum, mostly forumotion, aka this one, because forumotion is the first forum I started learning on, and it was quite easy, yet difficult from the start. I remember by heart, how to work the forums by simply locking threads, or to do any other task that the forum can perform. I have some of the qualities of a moderator, which are: patience, dedication, maturity, etc.

Extra Information (optional): I don't have anything really to put here, other than this.

2Kawaii's Moderator Application Empty Re: Kawaii's Moderator Application July 3rd 2014, 1:28 pm

Lucy

Lucy

albino albino albino albino albino 

3Kawaii's Moderator Application Empty Re: Kawaii's Moderator Application July 3rd 2014, 2:00 pm

pubby

pubby

good luck !!
you seem to have a good application overall :-)

4Kawaii's Moderator Application Empty Re: Kawaii's Moderator Application July 3rd 2014, 2:24 pm

Kawaii

Kawaii

pubby wrote:good luck !!
you seem to have a good application overall :-)
Thank you very much! I appreciate the feedback!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum