You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Noona

Name: Grace
IGN: Noona
Timezone: PST
Playing hours (EST): 12pm-12am unless I have an outing Embarassed 
Prior GM experience (optional): I have been GM on AspireMS

How long have you been a part of the Exodus community(In game and forums)?
In Game :  6/21/2014
Forum : today.

What is the role of an Intern?

The role of an intern is to help out players and host events, even though you need a GM to accompany you whilst hosting. Furthermore interns are supposed to have knowledge of the server to help the community out.

Why do you want to be an Intern?
I want to be an intern to host events, but also to help the community and make players feel comfortable with the server. I feel as if me being an intern would make the server ten times better, and who am I to prevent the server from improving?

How would you catch and punish hackers?
To make this short and simple; I would first go in hide to watch over the player who is hacking, then proceed to take screenshots/a video of them doing so. Then ban them, if they post on forums asking "Why did I get banned?" I would post the evidence and close the thread.

Why should we pick you?
I am a super great person and have great skills to be GM. And when you do pick me you would be able to see your server improving right before your eyes! Also I could be serious when needed yet friendly to players.

Extra Information:
shoutout 2 spooky n honey bun n my niggas wolf and ghetto 4 support and most of all my lov!! i made this short n simple 4 u rob so!!

View user profile
Marcus

Marcus

Former Staff
Former Staff
ayyy i got a s/o you got my vote

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Noona's Intern App (if you read you must accept) Rl9ut0
View user profile
Sai

Sai

Former Staff
Former Staff
YOOOO Cutie Pie! You are very qualified for an intern position, and its a yes from me!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum