You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Head GM on June 27th 2014, 2:07 pm

mdma

Name: Derek
IGN: mdma
Timezone: PST
Playing hours (EST): When I have free time.
Prior GM experience (optional): 90% of v83 servers.

How long have you been a part of the Exodus community(In game and forums)? Too long.

What is the role of a Head GM?  To be the mature one and distribute punishments accordingly, to host fair, not rigged events, I can go on forever whilst bashing your current staff but Brooke will say something about being unprofessional or trolling.

Why do you want to be a Head GM? Your staff sucks. How many *educated* players do you need to tell you how how mentally challenged your staff is until you come to your right judgement and hire a not-so-bad guy like me?

Why should we pick you? A better question is; why shouldn't you? Seriously, I am sorry if I get denied.

Extra Information (optional): Demote Paris, Kitten, Wolf, and Ghetto. They're all jews with down syndrome.

View user profile

2 Re: Head GM on June 27th 2014, 2:11 pm

BamBam

I recommend making it longer, and making it more professional? Calling the current staff "Jews with down syndrome" isn't very professional. As well this application is supposed to be about you and why you should be chosen it does not pertain to the current staff and/or your opinion on them

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sometimes it seems like hope just isn't enough.

View user profile

3 Re: Head GM on June 27th 2014, 6:17 pm

Faze

GameMaster
GameMaster
Don't worry Brandon lol Head GM is Brooke. Lol this is a funny fake application

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View user profile

4 Re: Head GM on June 27th 2014, 6:30 pm

Kawaii

Professional application right here.
Someone accept him!

View user profile

5 Re: Head GM on June 27th 2014, 6:31 pm

Brooke.

GameMaster
GameMaster
Faze wrote:Don't worry Brandon lol Head GM is Brooke. Lol this is a funny fake application

Actually, I am not anything higher than Game Master. >:

i like unicorns.

this is an outdated screenshot from before the server was released, i'm only gamemaster~
View user profile

6 Re: Head GM on June 27th 2014, 7:45 pm

Lucy

If they are jews with down syndrome then i support them =)

View user profile

7 Re: Head GM on June 27th 2014, 8:39 pm

Faze

GameMaster
GameMaster
WHAT?! this is an outrage. Everything i know about the GM's is a lie.. WHO IS THE HGM?! WHO IS THE OWNER?!

View user profile

8 Re: Head GM on June 27th 2014, 8:50 pm

Vermilion

i am hgm and i am owner

View user profile

9 Re: Head GM on June 28th 2014, 5:10 am

Faze

GameMaster
GameMaster
Make QUEEN OWNER

View user profile

10 Re: Head GM on June 28th 2014, 5:28 pm

Hex

Honestly, this is the best application I've seen in quite some time. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this, especially the parts pertaining to the mentally disabled staff members currently operating this server. I feel that you are intelligent in every aspect, wise, and not a Jew with down syndrome. Also, we definitely need to extirpate these corpulent, tendentious faggots, and the way I see it is; hire mdma, and you will have a server that surpasses your greatest expectations.

View user profile

11 Re: Head GM on June 28th 2014, 5:40 pm

Faze

GameMaster
GameMaster
YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT!

View user profile

12 Re: Head GM on June 28th 2014, 7:04 pm

Faze

GameMaster
GameMaster
lol i just noticed the part "jews with down syndrome"

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum